Crash when accessing account menu

• Windows 10 Home 21H2
  • FontBase 2.17.5

I opened FontBase on my PC for the first time in a while. It popped up the “you should subscribe” window, but I already subscribe. It showed me as logged in, but wouldn’t let me do an advanced search.

I checked my billing details on the website. It used a credit card expiring next month, so I updated it to one expiring later. Went into the app to try to log out. Clicked the button with my name on it, clicked the Logout button, and the app closed.

Reopened the app, still logged in. Clicked my name again, and the app crashed without clicking anything else; bringing up that menu makes it crash 100% of the time.

Rebooted PC; same problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled FontBase; same problem. I’m about to try to find where FontBase keeps its login tokens or whatever so I can forcibly delete them, but I’m posting this here first.

Hello @75th, welcome to the forum, thank you for the detailed post and sorry for the delay.
Does the issue still persist?
Have you every had this situation with FontBase in the past?
Would it be possible for you to send me your login email address via direct a message here to check if everything is ok with your account?
Would it be possible to try logging into FontBase on a different computer and seeing the situation would be the same?
Thank you again,
Yuriy
FontBase Dev Team