Font activation problem

MacOs Monterey
Version 12.0.1
Apple M1 chip

FontBase Version 2.16.9

Hello everyone, I just installed some of my fonts in FontBase, and I can’t activate them, I have each time an error message “Could not activate X fonts”

My root folder containing the fonts is in the right place, the write and read rights are ok.

I am French and I use a translation tool, sorry if my English is bad.

Thanks for your help, Fanny.

Where is your root folder located at?

Hello Dominik,

My root folder is in macintosh HD
/users/baba.studio/FontBase

And I checked if the folder /Library/Fonts/FontBase exists on my system and it does not exist.

Hello,

I have uninstalled and reinstalled fontbase.
I put my fonts in the folder Users/name/FontBase or in the folder /Library/Fonts/FontBase nothing works… I have my 1500 fonts in the software and I cannot activate any of them.
But I have the same software, on my MacBook Pro with exactly the same fonts, with the root folder Users/name/FontBase and on this one everything works!
I don’t understand it… I absolutely need a font manager to work… I don’t see myself installing everything in the “font book” of the Mac :sob::sob::sob:

2020 Macbook Pro
MacOs Monterey
Version 12.0.1
Apple M1 chip
FontBase Version 2.16.9

I’m having the same problem except I can’t activate any fonts. I’ve tried changing the root folder and this will change which fonts appear in the library, but any font I try to activate gives me the error ‘Could not activate.’ Have tried de-installing and re-installing FontBase, but the problem persists. Will try updating to the newest version of Monterey. Could use help.