Add the ability to sort fonts

Float the most recently added fonts to the top, or auto-pin them.

5 Likes

What sorting options would you like to see here? We need more input to understand the needs.

I would LOVE to have some option to search for fonts of certain styles like “calligraphy” or “serif” etc without having to manually drag them individually to a collection

5 Likes

Sort by Name / Foundry / Date Added would be useful. While you’re working on list functionality, I’d really like the ability to start typing a name to jump there

4 Likes

I would love all of that.

Via @Giantswing: I would LOVE to have some option to search for fonts of certain styles like “calligraphy” or “serif” etc without having to manually drag them individually to a collection

You can do that now, if entering “tags: serif” in the search field for example.

This topic is more about the ability to re-order the list of already found fonts, like order by date, order by name, order by number of styles, etc.

2 Likes

When all the fonts are sorted alphabetically, those that start with A get used the most. A randomizer would be great to sort randomly, thereby giving all fonts A to Z, as well as your creativity, equal opportunity.

1 Like

Hi! The suggested option seems not (or no longer) working for me. Do we have any workaround for this? Thanks.

1 Like

Try using the SuperSearch and then Serif it will add the tag to the search bar and show then fonts.

1 Like

You need an Awesome subscription to be able to search tags. Searching for tags in the free version does not work.

2 Likes