Confused Newbie again. Steps so far -
- Added folders in the Root of Fontbase for all the existing font folders on my Mac.
- Went into Font Book app and disabled all fonts in there (except system fonts which I can’t disable).
- Created a new collection in Fontbase and added about 200 fonts.
- Activated that collection.
- Opened up Inkscape and it still lists every font on my system and I can select and use them all.
This is not what I would expect to happen or maybe I’m misunderstanding what effect this would have inside my applications.