Windows on ARM Compatibility

I’m interested in potentially upgrading to a new Surface Pro in the near future, and I’m investigating any potential compatibility issues with the recent Snapdragon X ARM devices. Does FontBase currently work on Windows on ARM (even if just through emulation), or would I be better off going with one of the Surface Pro for Business devices that are still Intel based?

2 Likes

Hello @bdesigner84, thank you for your post :pray:
Excellent question. I’m afraid I currently don’t have the answer :pensive:
Hopefully some other forum members can share their experience on this.

Thank you again,

1 Like

Thanks @yuriy, yes the ARM stuff has been a little tricky to figure out in general. Definitely hoping someone out there has had a chance to try this out!

1 Like

Just in case someone is reading this and wondering: I just got the new Surface Pro 12 with Snapdragon X2 Elite and Fontbase emulation seems to work fine.